Mozzarella fior di latte also known as “flower of milk” is a type of pulled curd cheese. This fresh elastic cheese is made in the style of Italian mozzarella. Best known to be used in traditional authentic pizzas, this is one of the famous Italian cheeses that is widely available. It has a mild and milky flavor that melts and stretches easily when heated.
Packed in a sealed bag with brine to ensure freshness.
Ingredients: Pasteurized cow’s milk, salt, rennet
- Milk source: Pasteurized cow’s milk
- Type: Fresh semi-soft
- Texture: Soft and smooth
- Rind: Rindless
- Flavor: Mild, buttery, milky
- Serve as a salad by slicing with basil and tomatoes. Drizzle with olive oil with salt and pepper.
- Sliced or shredded on top of pizza.
- Use as a topping on top of pastas like lasagna.