This versatile cheese can be used on both sweet and savory dishes. Known to have at least 44% fat, this is the best thing to make dishes creamier. Add it to pasta sauces, risotto, or even your toasts to give it a rich and creamy flavor. Best known to be the cheese used for the very famous dessert tiramisu, it can also be used to make cheesecakes and as a replacement for clotted cream, and crème fraiche.
Ingredients: Pasteurized cow’s cream, lemon juice
- Milk source: Pasteurized cow’s milk
- Type: Soft
- Texture: Smooth and Creamy
- Rind: Rindless
- Flavor: Mild creamy, buttery flavor with a slight lemon aftertaste
- As a dip for fruits like berries.
- Use instead of cream to make dishes creamier.