Chicken breast stuffed with smoked scamorza wrapped in bacon
This is a very simple chicken dish that will surely make your family or friends delighted.
- Chicken fillet, skinless, boneless
- Smoked scamorza
- Pre heat your oven to 190C
- Season chicken breast fillet with salt and pepper.
- Slit a hole in the chicken for the cheese but don’t slice all the way in.
- Stuff the smoked scamorza inside the chicken, and wrap the chicken with bacon. Insert some toothpicks to make sure that the bacon won’t unravel.
- Bake in an oven at 190C for 20-25 minutes